8th ed Codex: Necrons
Everything you need to get a Necrons army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 36 datasheets providing rules for using every Necrons unit in your games of Warhammer 40,000;
- Army abilities that reflect Necrons’ methods of war on the tabletop.
- Armoury of the Ancients: profiles for all weapons and wargear of the Necrons, ranged and close-combat
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Code of War: Rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 5 Dynastic Codes: special rules for each of the following dynasties: Sautekh, Mephrit, Novokh, Nihilakh, and Nephrekh;
- 27 unique Stratagems, including 5 specific to the following dynasties: Sautekh, Mephrit, Novokh, Nihilakh, and Nephrekh;
- Powers of the C’tan: a choice of 6 powers that can be used for each C’tan Shard unit in your army, generated before battle;
- Artefacts of the Aeons: 13 weapons and artefacts available only to Necrons;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits for the Necrons, with 5 additional Warlord Traits, one specific to each of the following dynasties: Sautekh, Mephrit, Novokh, Nihilakh, and Nephrekh;
- 6 Tactical Objectives unique to the Necrons.